Macros per serve
- 2 finely Diced Brown Onions
- 300g finely diced Mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 500g Turkey mince (I used 50% lean and 50% regular)
- 2 Rasher Short cut Bacon finely diced
- 1T Crushed Garlic
- 2T Worcestershire Sauce
- 60Ml BBQ Sauce
- 1T oil
- (You can add 1 Cup cooked Rice for extra Carbs but I don’t)
Heat oven to 200 degrees
Cook onion, bacon and garlic in 1Toil, in a large fry pan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. You dont want to brown it.
Add chopped mushrooms, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally about 10 minutes or until liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated and they are tender.
Transfer to a large bowl then stir in 2/3 of the bbq sauce, stir in eggs
Add turkey mince and squish together with hands
Put in a bread bakind pan and paint remaining sauce on top, then cook 45 mins approx. Cut into 4 servings.